Cafeteria Management Software - Overview
It is common for Offices, Factories, Call Centres, Hostels, Schools, Clubs and Hospitals to operate their own cafeterias for their employees and students. However, managing the cafeteria menu, attendance and consumption is a challenging process. Manual and paper based processes are cumbersome and error-prone, leading to inaccuracies and wastage of time and material. A canteen management system is essential for keeping track of food consumption.
Matrix offers a cafeteria management software that tracks item-wise food consumption and also for a group of users. Different menus can be planned for breakfast, lunch, dinner, special days and different occasions. Matrix biometric cafeteria management software allows post-paid and pre-paid accounting options for users to make cafeteria process cashless. Pre-paid account users have to recharge their smart cards in advance before ordering. On the other hand, post-paid users can use any credential including fingerprint, proximity card or smart card to order food. In both the methods, the amount is debited in the user account without any monetary transaction.
Matrix COSEC Cafeteria Management Module (CMM) is a completely automated canteen management software starting from planning an order to delivery, including payments. Cafeteria Management allows tracking menu items, speedy transactions and prevents accounting errors. Moreover, Matrix provides COSEC MIRROR as an application that facilitates viewing different menu items. This canteen management system allows users to select menu items from any android device. The user interface ensures ease in selection of items. This prevents queue and reduces cafeteria transaction time.
- Allows Administrator to create up to 255 Menu Items
- Allows creation of Nine Different Menus
- One Item per Menu can be Defined as Default
- Order Placement by Showing Credentials
- Allows Users to Recharge their Smart Cards
- View and Verify Recharged Amount
- Displays Consumption Details in Real-time
- Allows to Keep Track of Food Expenses
- Allows Request Correction for an Erroneous Entry
- Allows Generation of 30+ Cafeteria Reports
- Reports support PDF, Excel, Word, text, RTP and CSV
- Blocks User if Consumption Exceeds Pre-fixed Limits
- Users can be reinstated by depositing either part or full payment.
- Administrator can Schedule Menus
- User can Select and Order any Item from the Menu
- Offers Post-paid and Pre-paid Accounting Options
- Cashless Cafeteria Processing
Integration with Printer
- Devices Connect Directly with any Standard Printer
- Prints Receipt with Transaction Details
- Allows Correction in Order if the Item is Out of Stock
- Easy Refunds available from ESS Portal
- Proper Food Planning using Attendance Data
- Reduces Wastage of Food
- Keeps Track of Food Consumption
Export Data to Payroll and Billing Software
- No Manual Data Entry
- Supports Integration with any Third Party Payroll
- User-wise Consumption Details